Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - a Caregiver career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Comfort Keepers of Fredericksburg is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Senior Caregiver. Join a growing family dedicated to providing personal care and companionship to seniors in the comfort of their own homes.
Senior Caregiver Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Friendly environment
- Companionship and friendship
Start your rewarding Caregiver career today with Comfort Keepers! Apply Now!
Senior Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Assisting clients with personal care as needed and outlined in the client care plan
- Communicating with office and family
- Assisting clients with errands, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Establishing open communication with families
- Incidental transportation
Successful Caregiver Applicants will meet the following Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- PCA, HHA certification, CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation.
Our office serves the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Woodbridge areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://fredericksburg-182.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers