Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Gainesville is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of PCA / CNA / HHA. Comfort Keepers CNA's and HHA's work in the home to keep seniors comfortable, safe, and living independently.
PCA / CNA / HHA Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Health Insurance and PTO if meet minimum requirements
- 401K Match
- Paid Holiday's when working
- Continuing training opportunities (In-Services, On-the-job Training, and On-line education)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
PCA / CNA / HHA Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Performs duties as assigned on personal care Service Plan.
- Helps client with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene.
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry.
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning dishes and kitchen.
- Helps the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PCA / CNA / HHA Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- 1 Year of hands on caregiving experience.
- Ability to commit to provided availability and ability to work weekends.
- Unrestricted driver's license with clear driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Automobile insurance coverage in which you are listed as a covered driver.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness to remain in communication with office staff regarding staffing and scheduling changes.
We look forward to making you part of our story! Call us today at (352) 221-9801 or visit http://gainesville-546.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings to learn more!
This position is open at our Gainesville Office, located 1035 NW 57th St, Gainesville, FL 32605. Our office serves Gainesville and the surrounding areas of Alachua, Archer, High Springs, Lake City, McIntosh, Micanopy, Newberry, Trenton, Williston, Belleview, Fort McCoy, Ocala, Ocklawaha, Silver Springs, Weirsdale, Bronson, Cheifland, Citra, Cross City, Dunnellon, Fairfield, Gulf Hammock, Horseshoe Beach, Morriston, Old Town,Reddick. This position may require travel to those areas.