Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Sheboygan is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. HHAs work to help local seniors remain living independently and comfortably in the comfort of their own homes.
HHA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Medical Benefits, 401K, PTO
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
HHA Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, Showering, Transferring, Toileting
- Meal Preparation, Feeding, Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands, Organizing Incoming mail, Recreational Activities
- Communicating with Office, Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
HHA Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Background check required.
- CNA/HHA Certificate.
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training.
This position is located at our Sheboygan Office, located 4509 S Taylor Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Our office serves Sheboygan, Fond du Lac and Howards Grove and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://sheboygan-291.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers