Comfort Keepers Home Care has a part-time opening for a highly motivated, energetic Registered Nurse (RN) for private duty nursing assignments in the Morristown, NJ area. Most assignments will be visits as needed for patients. Empathy, good listening skills, good time management skills and professional appearance are required for this RN position.
- Flexible schedule
- Direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- PTO after one year of satisfactory employment
RN Job Responsibilities:
- Perform telephone and home assessments and reassessments
- Secure physicians' orders
- Develop plans of care and other treatment documentation
- Provide treatments such as ostomy care, insulin injections, medication setup, wound care, etc.
- Supervise Certified Home Health Aides
- Participate in on-call rotation as assigned.
- Communicate via email or phone with the Comfort Keepers office staff on any issue pertaining to Comfort Keepers at any time of the day.
- Ensure that plan of care is being followed by assigned aide
- Ensure that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Respond to emergency situations
- Communicate with other members of the home health team
- Ensure that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Communicate with patients and families regarding treatment and care
- Diploma in Nursing
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Knowledge of state and local regulations regarding home health care
- Current certification in CPR
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Unrestricted driver’s license
- Reliable transportation and valid auto insurance
- Considerable knowledge and the ability to appraise individual health needs and problems.
- Current continuing education as required by the State of New Jersey.
- Must exhibit excellent judgment, critical thinking, and reasoning skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation, and compliance with nursing care and policies, procedures, and practices.
- The ability to work effectively and harmoniously in various settings when care is given.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as a positive professional business image.
- The ability to prepare clear, concise, and informative documentation.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
Offers of employment will only be made to Registered Nurses who convey the utmost professionalism and compassion and a true desire to help those in need. If you have what it takes to represent one of the best in-home care providers in the area, we encourage you to apply online.
This RN position is available through our location at 118 Washington St #100, Morristown, NJ 07960. Learn more: http://bridgewater-826.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/are-you-a-comfort-keeper/.
Home healthcare Services Firm license #HP0143200