Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Sioux Falls, SD is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of In Home Caregiver. The caregivers at our agency do more than provide great care in the home; they actively work to improve the quality of life of our clients and help them to remain independent and safe in their own homes longer.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Holiday pay
- Direct deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
- Dietary monitoring, meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping, linen changing and laundry
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Socializing and companionship
- Medication reminders
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, church, etc.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Reliable, clean transportation for personal and client-related needs
- Personal cell phone in working order for clocking in/out in shifts and maintaining communication with office staff
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Applicant must be bondable
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and perform job-related physical requirements
This position is open at our Sioux Falls, located at 4300 S Louise Ave, Ste 302, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, our office serves the Sioux Falls, Lincoln County and Minnehaha County, SD areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://siouxfalls-591.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers