Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Kansas City, MO is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of and In-Home Caregiver. As a member of the Comfort Keepers caregiver team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in their homes. Our Comfort Keepers In-Home Caregivers travel throughout the Kansas CIty area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Multiple shifts available
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Recreational activities
- Communicating with office
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Caregiving experience preferred but not required – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants. We are willing to train the right people!
- Valid Driver's License, insurance and reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications from Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
This position is open at our Kansas City Office, located at, 6124 Blue Ridge Blvd, #108, Raytown MO 64133, our office serves the Kansas City, Raytown and surrounding areas of Jackson County this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://www.comfortkeepers.com/overland-park-ks/careers