Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of State College is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a Caregiver. Our Caregivers provide personal care and support services to seniors in the comfort of their home by following our Comfort Keepers established Personal Care Program. We will train you in all the areas so you can be fully ready to take care of seniors in the Centre Region. Comfort Keepers of State College is going on 14 years in business and we would love for you to join our team of caregivers!
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- $10.75 - $12.75 Based on Hours Worked in Pay Period
- Base Rate - $10.75, 40 or more hours worked - $11.25, 60 or more hours worked - $12.00, 80 or more hours worked - $12.75 (hours worked in a 2 week pay period, you are paid one rate for all the hours, $.50 additional on weekend commitment)
- Full Time or Part Time Opportunities
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Paid Full Training, Job Shadowing, and No Experience Required
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K Benefits
- Referral bonuses!
- Paid Time Off
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, Showering
- Transferring, Positioning Toileting
- Meal Preparation, Feeding, Nutritional Coaching
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands, Organizing Mail
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Background check required.
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members.
This caregiver position is open at our State College Office, located at 915 Benner Pike, State College, PA 16801, our office serves the Bellefonte/Centre Hall/State College area and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://statecollege-551.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers