Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Become a Caregiver/CNA with Comfort Keepers and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a member of our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least two years of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability and ability to work some weekends strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
This position is open at our Lansdale Office, located at 1816 West Point Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446, our office serves the Greater Lansdale areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://lansdale-819.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers