Are you caring, compassionate, and patient? Do you want to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a Home Health Aide. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a great team! Our Home Health Aides working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the overall quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We currently have full time and part time opportunities available for Home Health Aides!
Home Health Aide Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Dental, vision and medical benefits
- Work close to your home
- Flexible scheduling
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Perform duties as assigned on the personal care service plan
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Assist the client with daily living skills including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene and ambulation
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for clients and family members.
- Light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Assist in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, preparation, grocery shopping, and kitchen clean up
- Remind client to take self-administered medication
- Establish and maintain effective communication and professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers.
- Observe and reports changes in client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation.
Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- Must be able to travel to and within communities including White Bear Lake, Edina, Golden Valley and New Hope
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Must be able to engage in moderate physical exertion on a recurring basis to complete tasks such as driving, assisting clients in transfer, and light housekeeping
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
This home health aide position is open at our Coeur d'Alene Office, located at 820 E Best Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, our office serves the Coueur d'Alene, Post Falls, Sand Point and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://coeurdalene.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers