Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a Caregiver. Our Caregivers working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the overall quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Dental, vision and medical benefits
- Work close to your home
- Flexible scheduling
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Gas reimbursement
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Caregiver experience preferred but not required – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants
- Exceed minimum qualifications fro Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers caregiver orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Applicant must be bondable
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This caregiver position is open at our Coeur d'Alene Office, located at 820 E Best Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, our office serves the Coueur d'Alene, Post Falls, Sand Point and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://coeurdalene.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers