Start Your Rewarding Career as a Full Time Caregiver or Home Care Aide in Castro Valley, CA With Comfort Keepers of Pleasanton, CA.
4900 Hopyard Rd #100, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Are you a caring and reliable person interested in a rewarding career helping others? Do you want the ability to work close to home and avoid a long and unnecessary commute? Become a Full Time Caregiver with Comfort Keepers of Pleasanton, CA and join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Our caregivers travel throughout the Castro Valley, CA area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Avoid Long Commutes - We offer the opportunity to work with clients located close to home
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, double pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training, training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be available.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
Comfort Keepers caregivers provide the highest-quality senior care to transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories and to ensure seniors can live independently in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers, we believe that compassionate in-home care requires enrichment of mind and body.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Caregiving experience preferred – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications fro Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
Comfort Keepers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Caregiver in Castro Valley, CA.