If you have been looking for a career in helping others with a company that values your heart and passion for people, and provides great benefits for being a member of their CARE-giving team, then look no further! Comfort Keepers is where you belong!!
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers of Fredericksburg, VA and join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both Part Time & Full Time positions are available.
As a member of our caregiver team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in their homes. Our caregivers travel throughout the area to provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
Comfort Keepers caregivers provide the highest-quality senior care to transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories and to ensure seniors can live independently in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers of Fredericksburg, VA, we believe that compassionate in-home care requires enrichment of mind and body.
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA certification, HHA certfication, CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience required
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle required
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any State mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications from Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation, smart phone use and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training and scheduling
- Excellent professional references
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients and be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Comfort Keepers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to join our team of superheroes in Fredericksburg, VA!
We serve the Fredericksburg, Stafford, King George, Spotsylvania, and Woodbridge areas, and this position requires travel to one ore more of those areas.
Learn more here: http://fredericksburg-182.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers