CK Healthcare Staffing - Comfort Keepers Staffing Agency is a division of Sodexo, Inc. who is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 50 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 425,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe. Our focus is to place Healthcare Professionals in the hospitals, schools, clinics, assisted living facilities and specialty hospitals around the world.
We are here to help you because you decided to dedicate your life to helping others and we are dedicating our resources to helping you further your career.
Our goal is to help you get the most out of your profession no matter what specialty area of healthcare you are in which is why we offer the best local and travel assignments with excellent benefits which include:
Excellent Salary packages
401 K with Company Match
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Flexibility in Schedule
- Candidate must have current and valid CNA license in the State of Oklahoma.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Compassionate, mature, sympathetic and professional at all times.
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to read, write, understand and carry out directions.
- The candidate must successfully complete any/all required pre‐employment evaluation test(s) per policy.
- Candidate will have the physical ability to perform job‐related duties, which may require lifting, standing bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing and pulling.
- 1 year minimum experience working as a CNA in the hospital.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Ability to commit to provided availability with ability to work some weekends.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ensures that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Personal care functions including: Bathing (bed, tub, shower or sponge bath), Skin Care, Toileting (bedpan, urinal, commode and/or toilet), Grooming (shampoo, nailcare & shaving), Oral Hygiene (denture care), Assist with dressing and undressing
- Assists with feeding of patients.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh patients using upright, chair and bed scale.
- Assists in turning and positioning of patients using proper transfer techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment (cane, crutches, walkers, Hoyer Lift, side rails, brace, splints, oxygen).
- Helps keep patients’ rooms clean and supplied.
- Make and change beds (unoccupied and occupied).
- Transports patients, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Assists nurses and other personnel as needed.
- Ambulate patients who require minimal assistance.
- Measures and records vital signs/weights and reports variations in vital signs to RN.
- Immediately reports any changes in patient’s condition or incidents to the Nursing Supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality in relation to all patients, healthcare staff and documentation.
- Meets annual in-service requirements in accordance with Agency policy and state regulations.
- Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate staff development training
- Appearance is professional and complies with agency dress code.
- Maintains a cooperative manner towards client/family and all members of the healthcare team.
Apply today to join our team of Healthcare Professionals ! Please call us at 405.286.4001 or visit us at CK Healthcare Staffing 3601 S. Broadway, Suite 1410 Edmond, Ok. 73013