Have you been looking for a career with competitive pay and generous benefits? You found it!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
In this position you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available. Our Comfort Keepers provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
- Opportunity for Full or Part Time Work
- Healthcare Benefits (For Those Who Qualify)
- 401(K) Available
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
As a Comfort Keeper you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories.
- Helps client with approved personal care activities, including, but not limited to bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation
- Provides companionship for the client including, but not limited to, talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care
- Promotes the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning dishes and kitchen
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Incidental transportation to appointments, shopping, errands, etc. using client's or personal vehicle
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 19 years of age
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Join our Ignacio, CO team as an In-Home Caregiver! Apply today!
If you are you a caring and reliable person interested in a rewarding career helping others, join Comfort Keepers growing team dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for adults in their own homes. We serve the Durango area along with Ignacio and Bayfield from our Durango office, located at: 691 CR 233 A-2, Durango, CO 81301. Learn more on our employment page: http://durango-964.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings.