Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Become a Comfort Keeper and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a member of our team you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
As a Comfort Keeper you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories.
- Helps client with approved personal care activities, including, but not limited to bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation
- Provides companionship for the client including, but not limited to, talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care
- Promotes the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning dishes and kitchen
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Incidental transportation to appointments, shopping, errands, etc. using client's or personal vehicle
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 19 years of age
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Apply today to join the Comfort Keepers team in Ignacio, CO!
If you are you a caring and reliable person interested in a rewarding career helping others, join Comfort Keepers growing team dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for adults in their own homes. We serve the Durango area along with Ignacio and Bayfield from our Durango office, located at: 691 CR 233 A-2, Durango, CO 81301. Learn more on our employment page: http://durango-964.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings.