Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Comfort Keepers of Hilliard is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a Home Health Aide. Comfort Keepers is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to work weekdays, Monday through Friday. Both Part Time & Full Time positions are available.
Immediate openings for shift: Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- In home care tasks may include assistance with showering, toileting, transferring, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, transportation, and medication reminders. Other tasks may be assigned based on the client's individual plan of care
- We are staffing for clients needing both companionship / homemaker and personal care assistance
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening/ EOE/Drug Free work place.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
Start your rewarding career today!
Join our FAMILY and TEAM atmosphere here at Comfort Keepers of Hilliard- “Where everyone knows you by name….even the owners”
This position is located at our Hilliard Office, located at 3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite E, Hilliard, OH 43026. Our office serves the Southwest Columbus area and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://hilliard-336.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/caregiver-information-center