Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Columbia is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA). We help maintain independence and quality of life. Comfort Keepers Certified Nursing Assistants travel to clients’ homes to provide care services and living assistance, allowing seniors and disabled individuals to live comfortably and independent.
Our CNA's provide the highest level of quality of life that is achievable for their clients. They treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve as though they were caring for a member of their own family
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible schedulding
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Supportive Staff
- Great work environment
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing and Dressing (Mobile assist and/or bed bound)
- Assistance with personal care needs
- House Keeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Comfort Keepers requires all employees to have the minimum following qualifications:
- CNA/HHA Certificate.
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
- Applicant must be bondable
- Experience - Must have provided hands on personal care for seniors and/or the disabled.
- A Clean Background - Comfort Keepers is licensed under the SC In Home Care License therefore all backgrounds must meet the minimum requirements required by the license.
- Drug Screening - Comfort Keepers conducts an initial drug screen and random drug screening monthly.
- Orientation and Online Training - Comfort Keepers adheres to all training requirements as required by the Franchise, by the SC In Home Care License, Medicaid Scope of services etc.
- Drivers License and Car Insurance preferred - Comfort Keepers provides transporation to doctor appointments and errands/shopping for their clients. We service clients in all areas surrounding our offices. Reasonable travel may be necessary to reach some clients.
- Dependability and reliability - Comfort Keepers are sometimes the only connection that a client may have with the outside world. They depend on us to be there for them for their daily needs and when their family cannot be there. Punctuality is a necessity.
- Compassion - Comfort Keepers care for their clients as if they were their own family. Comfort Keepers understand that all people deserve to be cared for and shown love.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
This position is open at our Columbia, SC Office Located at, 117 Alpine Cir Suite 100, Columbia, SC 29223. Our office serves the Columbia areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://columbia-598.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers