Comfort Keepers of Lake City is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of Certified Nurse Assistant and Home Health Aide. Comfort Keepers CNA's and HHA's work in the home to keep seniors comfortable, safe, and living independently.
Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
- Health Insurance and PTO if meet minimum requirements
- 401K Match
- Paid Holiday's when working
- Continuing training opportunities (In-Services, On-the-job Training, and On-line education)
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- 1 Year of hands on caregiving experience.
- CNA or HHA license.
- Ability to commit to provided availability and ability to work weekends.
- Unrestricted driver's license with clear driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Automobile insurance coverage in which you are listed as a covered driver.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness to remain in communication with office staff regarding staffing and scheduling changes.
We look forward to making you part of our story! Call us today at (352) 221-9801 or visit http://gainesville-546.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings to learn more!
This position is located at our Lake City Office, located at Lake City, FL 32024. Our office serves Lake City and the surrounding areas of Lake Butler, Branford, Live Oak, White Springs, MacClenny and more. This position may require travel to those areas.