Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Fredericksburg is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Personal Care Aide. The Personal Care Aide provides non-medical, in-home support and home management services to clients. He or she provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and minimum guidance for a safe, protected, clean, and orderly environment. In particular, we need assistance in the evenings and overnight.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Health insurance after 6 mo. of employment
- 401K and PTO after 1 yr. of employment
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with Opportunity to Advance
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Assists client with all personal care functions as needed
- Communicating with office and family
- Assists client at mealtimes and monitors eating habits
- Assists client to and from daily activities
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- PCA certification, HHA certification, CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift at least 30 pounds.
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, current automobile insurance required
This position is located at our Fredericksburg Office, located at 419 Chatham Square Office Park, Fredericksburg, VA 22405. Our office serves the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Woodbridge areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://fredericksburg-182.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers