Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Eugene is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of In Home Caregiver. If you are you a caring and reliable person interested in a rewarding career helping others, join Comfort Keepers growing team dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for adults in their own homes.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- General companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Other tasks may be assigned based on the client's individual plan of care
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we are willing to train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
This position is located at our Eugene Office, located 1310 Coburg Rd #10, Eugene, OR 97401. Our office serves the surrounding areas of Eugene, Springfield, Junction City, and more and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://eugene-970.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers