Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Traverse City is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Personal Care Aide. Personal care aides who provide everyday companionship care and personal assistance provide a much needed benefit to our seniors. They not only enhance their safety, wellness and overall quality of life, but provide companionship, love and a genuine sense of caring. Availability in one of the following cities is preferred
- Rapid City
- Macknaw City
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Paid training
- Holiday pay
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Activities of daily living for senior clients
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc.
- Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Permission to submit to random drug, alcohol and background testing
- Applicant must be bondable
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
This position is open at our Traverse City Office, located at 1107 E Eighth St, Traverse City, MI 49686, our office serves the Traverse City and Charlevoix areas, and this position requires travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://traversecity-615.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers