Are you a Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Hilliard is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide (HHA). Comfort Keepers is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to work days, evenings, overnights and weekends. Find out why Comfort Keepers of Hilliard is the employer of choice for quality in home senior care in Central Ohio! Apply Today!
Immediate openings for all shifts. Both Part Time & Full Time positions are available.
- Competitive pay / Double time for holidays worked (because we value your tiime)
- Work close to your home
- Two performance based wage increases in the first year
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing training opportunities
- Weekly pay periods
- Opportunity to win an all expense paid trip as the National Comfort Keeper of the Year!
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Additional Incentives and Bonuses throghout the year
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- In home care tasks may include assistance with showering, toileting, transferring, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, transportation, and medication reminders. Other tasks may be assigned based on the client's individual plan of care
- We are staffing for clients needing both companionship / homemaker and personal care assistance
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening/ EOE/Drug Free work place.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
Join our TEAM and FAMILY atmosphere here at Comfort Keepers of Hilliard- "Where everyone knows you by name...even the owners"
This position is located at our Hilliard Office, located at 3974 Brown Park Dr, Suite E, Hilliard, OH 43026. Our office serves the Southwest Columbus area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: http://hilliard-336.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/caregiver-information-center