Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Milwaukee is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA). Join the Comfort Keepers of Milwaukee, WI family and get to know your clients on a one-on-one basis. Our Comfort Keepers work with clients in the client's homes throughout Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. Comfort Keepers are compassionate CNA caregivers who provide care for our clients and keep them independent and safe in the home longer.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible scheduling
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Supportive staff and great work environment
- Incentive programs!
- Gas reimbursement!
- Bonus programs available
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Perform duties as assigned on the client's care plan
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, Showering, Transferring, Toileting
- Meal Preparation, Feeding
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for the client
- Assist the client in activities of daily living
- Participate in continuing education programs or conferences as requested by supervisor
- Complete required documentation of services in a timely manner
- Use equipment and supplies safely and properly
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical or emotional condition
- Possess genuine concern to help other people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
- Personal and reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid vehicle insurance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Personal care experience is a plus but not required
- All applicants must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training/orientation program upon hire
- All applicants must be able to function independently and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients and client family members.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Background check required
This position is open at our Milwaukee Office, located at 8505 W Forest Home Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53228, our office serves the Bayside, Brookfield, Brown Deer, Butler, Chenequa, Elm Grove, Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Hartland, Lannon, Lisbon, Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, New Berlin, North Lake, Pewaukee, River Hills, Shorewood, Sussex, Vernon, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, Whiefish Bay area, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://milwaukee-712.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers