Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Bremerton, WA is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a Personal Care Aide. Our Personal Care Aides working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. As a member of our HHA team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in their homes.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Continuing training opportunities
- Great work environment
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Bonus programs
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Dressing & grooming
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- CNA / HHA Certificate
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have automobile insurance.
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must Pass Background Checks
- Genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Lifting up to 30 lbs may be required.
This position is open at our Bremerton Office, located at 3256 Chico Way, Bremerton, WA 98312, our office serves in Kitsap, Pierce, and Mason counties, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://bremerton-438.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers