Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers of Cupertino is looking for an HR Recruiter to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
In this position you will coordinate human resources activities for the company. In addition, you are responsible for recruitment, hiring, training and performance of caregivers. Other duties include retention activities including employment, compensation, benefits and related actions. Complies and maintains personnel records. Orients and provides training to Comfort Keepers® and maintains complete personnel files according to Comfort Keepers and regulatory policies and procedures.
- College degree in HR from a 4 year university preferred.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of office procedures and health care also preferred.
- Strong recruiting skills required.
- Experience in developing and implementing training programs.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, & Power Point). Will need to master additional software including ClearCare.
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential. Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff.
- Initiates hiring process for Comfort Keepers by initiating recruitment activities, evaluating applications, interviewing and candidate selection, conducts background screening, testing, and reference validation of caregiving personnel. Makes hiring recommendations based on the needs and requirements of the company.
- Orients Comfort Keepers and maintains current employee files in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Conducts employee meetings
- Records employee information and updates employee files with such information as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews, evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Compiles data from personnel, payroll, and computer records to prepare reports.
- Compiles and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration.
- Prepares and files report of accidents and injuries and manages all workers’ comp claims with broker.
- Examines employees’ files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Audits and maintains personnel records per federal, state, local, and company policy.
- Participates in Manager on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone on a rotating basis. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts all new client intakes as needed.
- Participates in formal and impromptu management meetings and in the development of systems to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, employee performance and retention and office operations.
- Assists the other members of the management team as needed. Completes special projects as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 25 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
This position will work out of our Cupertino office located at 10061 Pasadena Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014.
APPLY TODAY or learn more at http://cupertino.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers