Are you looking for a career with competitive wages and a generous benefits package? Comfort Keepers is for you!
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide extensive benefits to our employees, including dental insurance, 401K, PTO, ongoing mentoring, premium paid holidays, referral programs and more!
Comfort Keepers is dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors in the Fond Du Lac area.
For 6 years, Comfort Keepers of Sheboygan, WI has been providing excellent home care services to seniors and families in the community. We provide expert, loving in home care and promote senior independence. It is a privilege to have the opportunity to give back to the generation that has given so much to our community and their families! The Comfort Keepers’ mission statement is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the dignity and respect they deserve, as though we are caring for a member of our own family . We live this mission each and every day and are honored to have an exceptional team of caregivers that put their heart into our mission!
Under the supervision of the Client Care Manager, the Client Care/Marketing Coordinator provides continuity of care for clients after referral. He/She facilitates the provision of in-home care and support services to clients. He/She arranges for the uninterrupted continuing care of the client. He/She assists in the organization of family resources for the effective care of the client. He/She routinely interacts with other personnel as well as clients, family members, community providers/referral sources, insurance companies, care manages, and other third party payors. He/She as marketing coordinator will generate sales through cold calling, attending conferences, networking with key influence groups and relationship building with key referral sources. Calls are required in both medical and non-medical environments.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in a like position required.
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in the field, operate a motor vehicle, have a current, valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- College diploma in Nursing, Medicine, Business or relevant related field preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service or sales.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows software preferred
- Takes accurate referral/service request information by phone. Sells prospects on services and schedules home visits.
- Serves as a liaison between the client, caregiver and scheduler.
- Contacts clients and caregivers for follow-up on service delivery and determines satisfaction of services.
- Processes data necessary to establish initial client records, services, files and initiate invoicing.
- Assists in determining type and duration of services necessary to meet client needs. Quotes bill rate based on service provided.
- Achieve new revenue objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, banks, funeral homes, etc.
- Performs all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary. Conducts at least 35 visits per week.
- Establishes a networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
- Assists in matching caregiver qualifications and availability to client needs.
- Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. During on-call, visit prospective clients/client’s condition and environment at least monthly. Participates in client conferences as requested by supervisor.
- Performs other administrative tasks as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Positive professional, business image.
- Proficient computer skills (Office, Excel, Power Point)
- Client-centered service experience and ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to persuade others
- Knowledge of local and statewide social service providers
- Ability to work flexible hours required, some evenings and weekends
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations.
- Decision-making skills and ability to handle pressure
Working Environment: Office environment. Does require travel in personal vehicle to visit clients and caregivers.
Position Physical Demands: Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone requires vision and hearing abilities. Maybe required to provide services to clients, so would need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds.