Are You Caring, Compassionate, and Patient?
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Appleton, WI are actively seeking responsible and reliable Certified Nurses Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) in the area of Greenville, Neenah, Menasha, Appleton, Freedom, Ashwaubenon, Allouez, Green Bay and more.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Meal Preparation
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Recreational Activities
- Communicating with Office
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
What's In It For You?
- Continuing training paid for by us!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- Referral bonuses!
- Incentive programs!
- Direct Deposit!
- Medical Benefits, 401K, PTO
- CNA/HHA Certificate.
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Background check required
Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members.