Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team. Comfort Keepers of Spring Lake, MI is currently hiring per diem RNs, medical social workers or experienced senior care case managers to provide case management visits.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing Training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with Opportunity to Advance
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provide case management duties for our senior clients
- Provide nursing care following established nursing service objectives and standards
- Ensure that all safety practices are followed
- Distribute and document medications (including narcotics) according to established standards and regulations
- Respond to emergency situations
- Supervise other members of the home health team
- Ensure that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Communicate with patients and families regarding treatment and care
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Certified as a Registered Nurse or a Medical Social Worker
- 1 Year of Case Management Experience
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation
- Effective oral and written skills, empathy, and the ability to listen
- Pass required background checks
- Knowledge of state and local regulations regarding home health care
If you believe you are a fit for this position we hope to hear from you!
This position is offered through our Spring Lake Office, located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI. However, our office serves the surrounding areas and your willingness and ability to travel is key.
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com