Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant with Comfort Keepers and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a member of our team you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Quarterly In-Service Training
- Healthcare Benefits (For Those Who Qualify)
- Continuing Education Plan
- Quarterly, Paid In-services (Dinner provided)
- Dental Insurance
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dementia Training Program
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
As a Comfort Keeper you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories.
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Documents and submits accurate records of personal health care activities
- Performs duties as assigned on personal care Service Plan
- Provides general attention to clients non-medical needs following an established Plan of Care
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Be willing to drive in excess of 30 miles to service clients
- Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for background checks
- Successful completion of Comfort Keepers training and orientation program required
This position is located at our Grafton Office, located 1416 Wisconsin Ave Grafton, WI 53024.
Learn more here: http://milwaukee-532.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings/grafton-jobs