Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Blaine is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Client Services Coordinator. This person Is responsible for preparation of the client schedule, covering all requests for service, and resolving scheduling concerns. This includes daily scheduling changes as well as new client scheduling. Responsible to identify hiring needs and to initiate hiring activities so as to have staff available to meet client needs. In cooperation with the Caregiver Supervisor, is responsible for customer service and relationship management ensuring that clients receive the highest quality of care and are extremely satisfied. Is involved in orchestrating, monitoring the schedule and communicating client details to all team members, other providers, and family members.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Paid time off
- On the job training
- Learning and advancement opportunities
- $250 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Responsible to schedule all client shifts and ensure they are filled with appropriate staff using guidelines
- Coordinates match between caregiver to meet client with input from Client Care Manager and/or Caregiver Supervisor/Client Care Coordinator
- Ensures timely completion of client discharge paperwork process
- Closes scheduled shifts in the system daily for payroll/billing purposes
- Audits completed client care Activities in context of claiming, reconciling against client Plan of Care and working with Client Care Manager and Client Care Supervisor/Client Care Coordinator to ensure quality care is being provided through re-assessments, re-direction and problem-solving.
- Communicates caregiver staffing needs proactively, at least two weeks out, to ensure client needs will be met.
- Communicates caregiver individual identified training needs to Caregiver Supervisor/Client Care Coordinator and/or Director of Nursing (DON). Schedules training, when necessary, for caregivers to meet new clients to ensure caregiver can meet needs of client.
- Contacts clients/families with scheduling changes, questions, etc. Addresses scheduling concerns, explains policy to client. Proactively determines holiday coverage needs.
- Participates in client and caregiver updates in system. Documents vacation and time off requests; availability changes, conversation notes, etc and reports them to the Caregiver Supervisor/Client Care Coordinator for approval.
- Communicates identified client Reassessments need to Client Care Manager and/or Caregiver Supervisor/Client Care Coordinator
- Participates in On Call rotation and follows protocols.
- This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other duties as assigned.
- Working Environment: Office environment. Does not regularly require travel in personal vehicle to visit clients, caregiver, referral sources and marketing events.
- May be required to provide services to client, so would need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- High School diploma and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree in related field preferred. Knowledge of office procedures and health care also preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office Word, Excel, & Power Point). Will need to master additional software including Scheduling Systems and Calendars.
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential. Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff.
This position is open at our Anoka Office, located at 2006 1st Avenue North #205, Anoka, MN, 55303, Our office serves the Andover, Anoka, Blaine, Bryn Mawr, Calhoun, While Bear Lake, Vadnais Heights and Shoreview areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://blaine-732.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers