Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Olympia, WA is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of caregivers. Our caregivers working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We deliver a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and Certified Nurses Assistants.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Perform duties outlined in the plan of care
- Communicating with office and family
- Assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services
- Provide meal preparation services
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Applicant must be bondable
- Pass Background Checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
This position is open at our Olympia, WA Office Located at, 12958 Limited Ln NW Ste B, Olympia, WA 98502. Our office serves the South Sound area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: http://olympia-974.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers