Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Blaine is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a great team! As a Home Health Aide, you have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. Learn more about our position! We currently have part time opportunities available for Home Health Aides seeking overnight and weekend shifts.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing training
- Paid time off
- Supportive staff available 24/7
- Growing company with opportunity
- $250 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Perform duties as assigned on the personal care service plan
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Assist the client with daily living skills including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene and ambulation
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for clients and family members.
- Light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Assist in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, preparation, grocery shopping, and kitchen clean up
- Remind client to take self-administered medication
- Establish and maintain effective communication and professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers.
- Observe and reports changes in client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation.
- Must be able to travel to and within communities incuding White Bear Lake, Edina, Golden Valley and New Hope
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Must be able to engage in moderate physical exertion on a recurring basis to complete tasks such as driving, assisting clients in transfer, and light housekeeping
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
This position is open at our Anoka Office, located at 2006 1st Avenue North, Ste 205, Anoka, MN 55303. Our office serves the Andover, Anoka, Blaine, Bryn Mawr, Calhoun, While Bear Lake, Vadnais Heights and Shoreview areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://blaine-732.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers