In cooperation with the External Client Care Coordinator, and under the direction of the Office Manager, the Internal ICC educates potential clients and family members, and schedules home visits for External ICC. Responsible for customer service and relationship management ensuring that clients receive the highest quality of care and are extremely satisfied. The ICC orchestrates, monitors and supervises the care and communicates care coordination details to all team members, other providers, and family members. Internal ICC develops a continuous flow of referrals through phone contact. Participates in relevant community events. Teams with the External ICC to monitor referrals, phone conversions, home visits, new client’s assimilations and ongoing client care coordination to ensure that growth goals are met. Works with the entire Comfort Keepers staff to coordinate care for our clientele. Interfaces with various referral sources and partnering with care providers to coordinate care and further develop those relationships. Responsible for data entry that develops reports for the Office Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and revisiting KPI’s and goals. Participates in management on-call rotation.
High School diploma and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree in related field preferred. Knowledge of office procedures and health care also preferred.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, & Power Point). Will need to master additional software including and ClearCare and Google Calendars.
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential. Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff.
- Answers potential client inquiries whether made via phone or web and sells and qualifies them for home visits.
- Responsible for entering initial calls, notes, and scheduling home visit for the External ICC into ClearCare.
- Manages new client assimilation process and ensures it is completed in specified time frame.
- Responsible in managing the ongoing details of coordination that leads to internal sales for existing clients including problem resolution, up selling, quality assurance, anticipating needs, advising families, directing field staff, detailing Guide To Care, following up after new field staff is assigned, and the like.
- Maintains client files in accordance with Illinois Department of Public Health Home Services licensing standards, management of client related incidence by documenting information, documenting action steps and outcomes in QAIP.
- Conducts client recovery activities for deactivations, hospitalizations, hour’s reductions, and cancelled hours. Responsible for ensuring that clients value our services as outstanding.
- Develops and maintains prospects, clients, care providers and referral sources database for relationship management. Responsible for entering contacts, phone conversation information (notes), and activity tags into ClearCare.
- Coordinates care with Client Services team, external ICC, family members, and other care providers. Communicates service changes to Office Manager to ensure correct billing & deposits.
- Tracks, scrutinizes and processes all daily care logs, audio notes on a weekly basis and client in-home logs as needed. Initiates care coordination process based on information gathered in the notes with the necessary parties including the External ICC, and documents accordingly.
- Edits current Guide to Care documents on a regular basis with input from clients, families, field staff, and other team members.
- Follows all office communication and documentation protocols to ensure excellent service to clients, staff, potential and inactive clients including, Google Calendar and ClearCare.
- Supports the scheduler in resolving scheduling challenges, calling schedules and shifts, entering new client and caregiver information into ClearCare management system as well updating info.
- Conducts the client de-activation and re-activation processes. Modifies all reminders for all on-going sales efforts to reflect new status.
- Submits accurate weekly metrics/Accountability reports to the Office Manager. Completes dashboard entries as required.
- Responsible for continuing education and ongoing training to be the best at their professional role.
- Participates in on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone on a rotating basis. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts all new client intakes as needed. Is responsible for covering caregiving shifts in the event that a caregiver cannot be located.
- Acts as back up for External ICC by performing assessments/in-home sales calls to establish services for potential clients. Implements contracts and agreements as needed.
- Attends weekly management meetings and participates in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, and employee performance. Supports office operations as needed.
- Assists the other members of the management team as needed. Completes special projects as assigned.
This position is open at our Peoria, Illinios Office, located at 3829 N. Sheridan Road, Peoria, IL 61614. Our office serves the Peoria, Bartonville, East Peoria, Washington, Metamora, Pekin and Chilicothe areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://peoria-233.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers