Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
In this position you will coordinate all human resources activities for the company.You will be responsible for recruitment, hiring, training and managing the performance of caregivers. Other duties include retention activities including employment, compensation, benefits and related actions.
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Flexible schedule
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
- Friendly, outgoing personality with strong customer service skills.
- Hungry to learn, self-driven and always looking to improve.
- Strong organizational skills; able to multi-task in a high-energy environment
- Creative problem solving.
- High school diploma or GED and two years related experience.
- Experience in HR and/or health care preferred.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Requires proficiency in computer skills (Office, Excel & Power Point) & will need to master office system
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential. Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff.
- Coordinates with HR Director to implement search techniques to source, screen, evaluate and select top talent.
- Initiates the hiring process for incoming team members including processing applications, background screenings, interviews and reference checks.
- Assists with all aspects of the on-boarding process.
- Update employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Compiles data from personnel, payroll and records to prepare reports.
- Compiles and maintains records for employee benefit administration.
- Prepares and files reports of accidents/injuries and manages all workers’ comp claims with broker.
- Audits and maintains personnel records to comply with federal, state, local and company policies.
- Performs periodic audits on active staff to ensure high level of satisfaction.
- Partners with the support team to forecast workforce needs based on business growth.
- Participates in staff meetings for the development of systems to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, staff performance and employee retention including office operations.
- Assist in the creation and administration of morale-building team recognition and retention programs.
This position is located at our Spring Lake Office, located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456. Our office serves the surrounding areas of Spring Lake, Muskegon, Grand Haven and the Lakeshore area, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com