Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Holland is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Nurse RN/LPN. As a Home Health Nurse you will have an awesome opportunity to help seniors in their own homes! Experience the job of holding a job that allows you to help others in need in the environment of their choice. This is a fantastic chance to join a growing team and develop a meaningful career.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Experience a rewarding career
- Work with a supportive, growing team!
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Fulfilling case management duties for our senior clients
- Distributing and documenting medications (including narcotics) according to established standards and regulations
- Providing quality nursing care following established nursing service objectives and standards
- Ensuring that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Responding immediately to an emergency situations and handling urgent situations
- Supervising other members of the home care team and providing insight and guidance
- Communicating, in a compassionate manner, with patients and families regarding treatment and care
- Ensuring that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Certified as an LPN or RN Nurse
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with the elderly
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position
- Previous experience in supervising and managing staff
- Knowledge of state and local regulations and specifications regarding in home health care
This position is open at our Holland Office, located at 837 Maple Ave #20, Holland, MI 49423, our office serves the Grandville, Holland, Macatawa, Hudsonville, Jenison, Jamestown, Saugatuck, Zeeland, Grandville, Hamilton, Douglas, and Fennville, MI., and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://holland-300.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers