Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Fountain Hills, AZ is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a In-Home Caregiver. Our Comfort Keepers In-Home Caregivers are working in a home care setting and do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer.
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Up to $300 sign on bonus!
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training, training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be available.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Medication reminders
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Caregiving experience preferred but not required – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants. We are willing to train the right people!
- Applicant must be bondable
- Pass Background Checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
This position is open at our Fountain Hills Office, located at 16810 E. Avenue of the Fountains, Suite 200B Fountain Hills, AZ 85268, our office serves the Fountain Hills, Carefree, Cave Creek and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://phoenix-669.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers