Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Columbia is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of an In-Home Caregiver. Comfort Keepers of Columbia, SC offers a wide selection of rewarding In-Home Caregiver jobs and career opportunities – part-time and full time – for people who have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and other adults live safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Showering & Toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Applicant must be bondable
- Pass Background Checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
This position is open at our Columbia, SC Office Located at, 117 Alpine Cir Suite 100, Columbia, SC 29223. Our office serves the Columbia areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://columbia-598.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers