Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Boise is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of in-Home Caregiver. Our Comfort Keepers Caregivers travel throughout the Boise, ID area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
This position is open at our Boise, ID Office, located at 2921 S Meridian Rd, Meridian, ID 83642. Our office serves the Boise, Meridian, Nampa and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://boise.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers