Would you like to apply for a great part-time or full-time job with future career growth opportunities? Do you want to determine your own hours and shifts? Looking for part-time hours? Full-time? Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers of San Mateo is looking for a team player to join our growing office. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
WHY WORK FOR COMFORT KEEPERS?
- We offer flexible shifts that can range from part to full-time.
- We work with you and your availability and location to determine the best shifts.
- We take into consideration your skills and strengths to match you with clients that will allow you to gain experience.
- Unlike busy and often understaffed nursing homes, services are provided in our client’s home.
- Becoming a Comfort Keeper allows you ensure quality one-on-one care is delivered, without having to scramble with multiple patients.
You will be working for a company with a great home-base and comforting resources - a client services coordinator will accompany you to each new client to provide training and answer any questions you may have about client specific needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Each client has a unique set of needs, however, all caregivers should be familiar and able to complete a variety of common senior care tasks including (training provided with each new client):
- Mobility assistance
- Meal prep/special diet
- Errand services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Home safety
- Light housekeeping
- At least one year experience with providing care to seniors.
- Experience in transferring, positioning, and personal care.
- Drivers license, insurance, and reliable transportation to client homes.
- Consistent demonstration of reliability and punctuality.
- Positive, patient and respectful attitude.
- Desire to help others and make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community.
- CNA or HHA background preferred, but not required.
APPLY TODAY or learn more at http://sanmateoca.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/