Comfort Keepers is looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales and Marketing Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and clients alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will make sales calls, handle events and planning while also performing other external marketing activities.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Continuing training opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Participate in on-call sales rotation.
- Visits prospective clients/clients after professional referrals are made to introduce Comfort Keepers
- Management of follow-up with prospective clients
- Assist in answering telephones in office
- Assist in matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients’ needs
- Performs all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary
- Establishes a networking plan approved by the Territory Manager and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested
- Tracks all daily activity as instructed by the Territory Manager
- Participates in all scheduled regular meetings
- Will conduct research and monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory
- Participate in sales/marketing activities evenings and weekend hours as required
- Must have previous marketing experience
- College degree in health care or marketing management or related field preferred
- Willingness to embrace the mission and vision of Comfort Keepers, Inc.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening /communication and written skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Time management abilities; excellent organizational and project management skills
- Honest and trustworthy with the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Strategic planning ability to anticipate changing business conditions and take appropriate action
- Strong relationship builder
- Basic computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
This position is open at our Shawnee Mission Office,10310 State Line Rd #200, Shawnee, KS 66206, our office serves the Shawnee Mission, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://shawneemission-171.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers