Are you a Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Do one or more of the following describe you?
- I like to feel needed by my patients and spoil them.
- I would like a calmer pace than facility work.
- I want to be part of an award-winning care team.
- I want to work where employees are required to treat each other kindly & professionally.
Comfort Keepers of Charleston is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of In-Home Senior Caregiver. Comfort Keepers is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to work days, evenings, overnights and weekends. Immediate openings for all shifts. Both Part Time & Full Time positions are available.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- In-home care tasks may include assistance with showering, toileting, transferring, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, transportation, and medication reminders. Other tasks may be assigned based on the client's individual plan of care.
- We are staffing for clients needing both companionship / homemaker and personal care assistance.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
Our award-winning team serves central West Virginia, Charleston and surrounding areas and this position may require travel to those areas. Open positions exist throughout Charleston, WV, Kanawha County and surrounding area with staff reporting to home office located at 101 Washington St. E, Suite 124, Charleston, WV 25301.
Learn more here: http://charleston-856.comfortkeepers.com/home/contact-us/careers/view-job-openings