Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Port Huron is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a In-Home Caregiver. Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and older adults who need help with activities of daily living.Our Caregivers work with clients in the client's homes throughout the Anchor Bay, Fair Haven, New Baltimore and Columbus Michigan area.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Supportive staff and great work environment
- Bonus programs
- Gas reimbursements
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Perform duties as assigned on the client's care plan
- Assist the client in activities of daily living
- Communicating with office and family
- Personal care assistance like bathing, showering, transferring, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, light housekeeping, laundry, recreational activities, communicating with families, providing incidental transportation
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for the client
- Personal and reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver's License and automobile insurance
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Personal care experience is a plus but not required
- Valid CNA license is a plus but not required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- All applicants must be able to function independently and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients and client family member
This position is open at our Port Huron, MI Office, located at 4942 Military St, Port Huron, MI 48060. We serve Anchor Bay, Fair Haven, New Baltimore, Columbus and surrounding areas our office is looking for a caregiver to serve those areas. Learn more here: http://porthuron-376.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers