Do you live in or around Cumming, GA? Do you have a passion for helping others?
Comfort Keepers of Cumming, Georgia is looking for caregivers to join our growing team! Comfort Keepers are special people who are dedicated to making a difference in our clients' quality of life. When you become a Comfort Keeper, you join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, a helping hand and personal care for seniors in their homes. For over a decade, Comfort Keepers has been helping seniors live independent lives in their comfortable, familiar surroundings.
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- $1000 Signing bonus - Must live in Canton, Dawsonville, Cumming, Ballground, Woodstock, Holly Springs, Tate, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Buford, Sugar Hill, Waleska, or Roswell to be eligible for the bonus.
- Competitive Pay Wage - $9-$12/hour to start based on experience
- Holiday pay for employer designated holidays at time and a half for all holidays worked
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off after one year
- Paid travel time for multiple clients
- Schedules posted a month in advance
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision for full time employees after 90 days
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Friendly Environment that Fosters Personal Growth
- $200 Referral Bonus
- $500 scholarship after first and second year
- Guaranteed loan program after first year to borrow up to $3,000 for emergency funds
- Simple retirement after on eyear of employment with up to 3% match
- Must have at least one year of experience in a CNA or caregiver role
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- A clean background check and drug test are a must!
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and current auto insurance
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid and have a current TB skin test
- Eligible to work in the US
- 7am to 7pm or 3pm to 7am availability Monday – Friday and the same availability every other weekend.
- Ability to drive up to 30 miles from your home
- C.N.A or experienced home caregiver
- Must be available to work 40 hrs. a week.
As a member of one of the most respected and rapidly growing networks dedicated to non-medical and personal in-home care, Comfort Keepers offers careers with personal and professional growth. We provide in-home care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Whether you are seeking part time, full time, day, evening, weekdays or weekend, we are likely to have an opportunity available to accommodate your schedule. We are interviewing now with flexible start dates available.
This position is open at our Cumming Office, located at 106 Colony Park Drive, Ste 500, Cumming, GA 30040. Our office serves the Cumming and Lanierland areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://cumming-309.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers