At Comfort Keepers of Spring Lake, MI we create unique career opportunities for those looking to find meaning in their work. Being a Comfort Keeper means that you are rewarded for your time regularly, in ways that you can only imagine. Our careers offer tremendous job potential in the rapidly growing field of medical in-home care, primarily for seniors.
What are the benefits of working with Comfort Keepers?
- Flexible Schedule
- Continuous Training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with Opportunity to Advance
- Conveniently work close to home
- Competitive pay
- Make a meaningful difference in the quality of life for seniors
As a Nurse in the Home Health Field, you will deliver in home care to clients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. When you join Comfort Keepers, you become part of one of the most successful and respected networks offering in home care and senior care services.
- Provides case management duties for our senior clients in Michigan
- Provides nursing care following established nursing service objectives and standards
- Ensures that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Distributes and documents medications (including narcotics) according to established standards and regulations
- Responds to emergency situations
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Communicates with patients and families regarding treatment and care
- Certified as an LPN or RN Nurse
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position
- Knowledge of state and local regulations regarding home health care
Apply today to join our team as a Home Care Nurse in Spring Lake, MI!
Our office is located at 18000 Cove St #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456, but may require travel to the following areas: Spring Lake, Muskegon, Grand Haven, Whitehall, Norton Shores, Ottawa County, Muskegon County and the surrounding areas.
View our job openings here: http://springlake-136.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/apply