Are you looking for a career with a competitive wage and generous benefits package? You just found it!
For more than 7 years, Comfort Keepers has been providing home care services for seniors and other adults in San Jose, San Mateo, Cupertino, and the Greater Silicon Valley region. We are caring for “The Greatest Generation.” People who have worked their entire lives to always provide the best possible for their families. For us, it is simple - provide a service to seniors and their families that will give them quality and comprehensive home care while continuing to promote their independence and maintaining their quality of life.
In fact - we offer the unique opportunity for full time employment in the greater East Palo Alto area working for two of our offices, Cupertino & San Mateo. Apply today and ask how we can provide either full or part time scheduling!
- Opportunity to Work Full or Part Time
- Quarterly In-Service Training
- Healthcare Benefits (For Those Who Qualify)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Available
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Paid Sick Time
- Dementia Training Program
- Continuing Education Plan
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
A successful Caregiver will posses the following skills:
- Show Sound Judgment
- Excellent Communicator
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Document and submit accurate records of personal health care activities
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Help client complete necessary to-do's
- Help client meet nutritional needs
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Help provide a clean, safe, and healthy living environment
- Immediately report any incident or noticeable change in condition
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
In this position you will provide personal care and homemaker/companion services to patients in their home. All services are provided under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Requires the ability to adapt to a variety of home environments (including working in homes with pets and smokers) and provide homemaker companion and personal care services to our clients.
- Prior caregiving experience required
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Be willing to potentially drive 30+ miles to service clients
- Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for background checks
- Successful completion of Comfort Keepers training and orientation program required
If you have what it takes to be a Comfort Keeper, APPLY TODAY!