Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Holland is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Certified Nurse's Assistant (CNA). In this role, you will play a pivotal role in improving the lives of seniors! What are you waiting for? Take advantage of this great opportunity to join a growing team and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Work close to home
- Learn and grow from an experience team of caregivers
- Build quality relationships
- Hands on opportunity, each day is different!
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family to keep all parties aware of progress or issues that may arise
- Offering interactive companionship
- Helping clients maintain good personal hygiene
- Assist clients with bathing and showering
- Help with dressing and grooming
- Help with meal preparation, grocery shopping and feeding
- Assist with driving clients to appointments and helping with errands
- Assist with Toileting
- Changing linens and helping with laundry
- Light Housekeeping including dusting and vacuuming
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- At least one year of professional experience as a CNA
- Must be committed to helping clients and have a passion for helping others!
This position is open at our Holland Office, located at 837 Maple Ave #20, Holland, MI 49423, our office serves the Grandville, Holland, Macatawa, Hudsonville, Jenison, Jamestown, Saugatuck, Zeeland, Grandville, Hamilton, Douglas, and Fennville, MI., and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://holland-300.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers