Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Traverse City, MI is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to provide in-home assistance to a client Traverse City. This position is scheduled in 12 hour shifts with some flexibility to accommodate a second or part-time job.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Provide care to clients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
- Interact and provide information on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Provides case management with clients, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing
- Participate in client case conferences
- Assist in resolution of caregiver issues
- Support the owner is the day-today operations of services
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as an LPN or RN
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
This position is open at our Traverse City, MI office, located at 1107 E Eighth St, Traverse City, MI 49686, our office serves the Traverse City and Northern Lower Michigan, and this position will require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://traversecity-615.comfortkeepers.com/home/career