Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of State College is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of an In-Home Caregiver in the Clearfield area. Our In-Home Caregivers work in a home care setting to provide great care for seniors and older adults. They change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We will train you in all the areas you are lacking so you can be fully ready to take care of seniors in the Clearfield, PA area.
- $9.43 - $11.50 Based on Availability, Hours Worked and Certifications
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work close to home
- Referral Bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Performs duties as assigned on the personal care Service Plan with regular, reliable attendance.
- Assistance with bathing, showering, transferring, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, light housekeeping, laundry
- Recreational activities, communicating with families, providing incidental transportation.
- Medication reminders.
- Provides for a clean, safe, and healthy environment for Consumers and family members. .
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and Consumer
- Observes and reports any changes in the Consumer’s mental, physical, or emotional condition
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with Consumers, family members, and co-workers.
- Completes required documentation of services delivered
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of state-mandated competency evaluations
- Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation including FBI Fingerprinting and Child Abuse Clearances, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, Pre- Employment Drug Screening and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance required
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies
- Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people
- Must have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
This position is open at our Clearfield Office, located at 1125 Linden St #2, Clearfield, PA 16830, our office serves the State College, Altoona, & Clearfild area, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://statecollege-551.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers