Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of San Antonio is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Caregiver. As a member of the Comfort Keepers caregiver team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in their homes. Our Comfort Keepers caregivers travel throughout the area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Friendly environment
- Paid training
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Will monitor all competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Caregiving experience preferred but not required – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants. We are willing to train the right people!
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications from Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This position is located at our San Antonio Office, located at 5440 Babcock Rd Ste 130, San Antonio, TX 78240. Our office serves the surrounding areas of San Antonio, Pleasanton, Jourdanton, Boerne, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://sanantonio-840.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers .