If you have a passion for helping people and a caring nature then Comfort Keepers of Walnut Creek, CA has the job for you!
Comfort Keepers of Walnut Creek is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide's (HHA). We are looking for people who are genuinely concerned with helping people to join our team as a home health aide serving seniors on the weekends in Contra Costa County.
We are looking for people that have availability on the weekends to help care for our seniors. If you have a passion and understanding for seniors then this is a great job for you! Many of our clients enjoy getting out and about during the weekends but need some extra help in order to do that. We would love for you to join our team and help our clients maintain their independence!
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing Training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Paid time off!
- Supportive staff available to assist you 24/7
- Growing Company with opportunity
- Experience, Annual Review/Evaluation for pay increases, Supervised by an established RN, and win.
- Earn bonuses regularly.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, clothing shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Helps client with personal hygiene
- Helps clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Strong Personal Care and Companionship Care experience
- Dependable and responsible
- Nurturing and caring attitude
- Able to communicate and relate to the elderly
- Patience, organization, honesty, and maturity
- Must genuinely care about helping people
- Must be able to pass our extensive background checks and work related references
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must pass drug testing
- Reliable transportation with willingness to travel within Alameda or Contra Costa Counties
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and a valid California Driver License
This position is open at our Walnut Creek Office, located at 1575 Treat Blvd #212, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, our office serves the Walnut Creek, Conord and Lafayette areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://walnutcreek-623.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers